Click here to listen now!
Mercury Retrograde ends this week, but it's still best to wait until the New Moon on May 3 before starting major new undertakings. A Mars-Saturn opposition offers both challenge and endurance, while Venus begins a series of potentially challenging aspects with a conjunction to Uranus. Also, the Sun enters the persistent and nature-loving sign of Taurus.
We catch up on a juicy assortment of listener emails on this episode. Topics include:
- what is the most powerful part of a house,
- how to avoid addictive tendencies while Neptune is in Pisces,
- the Vedic Ages,
- whether a near-death experience generates its own natal chart,
- feedback on "Ask and Receive" processes,
- whether Chiron includes a hermit archetype,
- balancing Pisces and Virgo's complementary energies,
- using rising signs with Sun Sign forecasts,
- choosing an astrologer, and
- aspect keywords.
Next Week's Highlights: 14:48
Part 1 Listener Chart (Leigh, 8/18/67, 10:48 am, Stamford, CT): 16:50
Listener Emails: 26:15
Experience the positive, life-affirming potency of your planetary allies firsthand with my Shamanic Astrology Consultation. Or try my Shamanic Healing Services -- just as powerful long-distance as local!
Our astrological computer reports cover natal interpretation, relationships, children, Mayan, and asteroid goddesses, as well as numerology. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Visit our show archive -- a free astrological education awaits you!
May the stars light your way,
828-658-9073 / 800-461-3569 toll-free
“Working with you was life-affirming and life-changing...you cracked my world wide open to endless possibilities...at the top of my list of amazing experiences!
– Mary Beth Paisley, Liberty Hill, SC