This Week in Astrology -- Three Shows Posted in Advance

Because I’ll be traveling for two and a half weeks -- and away from my computer – I’m posting the next three editions of “This Week in Astrology” in advance. If you signed up for my e-mail notifications, you should be receiving three show posting notices along with this message. These are in lieu of your normal weekly reminders, so you’ll have to create your own reminder system for the rest of the month!

Enjoy the shows -- I'll be back on my regular recording and posting schedule starting on August 4.

May the stars light your way,

Benjamin Bernstein
Holistic Astrologer

It's All Good Astrology
"Take Charge of Your Destiny"

828-658-9073
www.ItsAllGoodAstrology.com
benjamin@ItsAllGoodAstrology.com

"The most detailed, inspiring and reaffirming reading I've ever experienced." – Jonna Rae Bartges, Weaverville, NC

Popular posts from this blog

Massively Aspected Sagittarius Full Moon: June 1-15 2023 Astrology Forecast (#627)

Jupiter Enters Taurus and Squares Pluto: May 16-31 2023 (#626)