This Week in Astrology, Oct. 29-Nov. 4

First, please let me apologize for this notice (and the show) going out a day later than usual. I had everything ready on my end, but my hosting service was down for over a day, which prevented me from a more timely posting. Sorry – another Mercury Retrograde story to add to the pile!

Speaking of which, Mercury goes direct this week, flashing a green light for all those new projects you may have been delaying. Neptune also goes direct, and a rare and powerful Trapezium -- which can affect both relationships and spirituality -- grows to full strength. Click here to listen, or go to
www.ThisWeekInAstrology.com to learn about getting the show through iTunes.

May the stars light your way,

Benjamin Bernstein
Holistic Astrologer

It's All Good Astrology
"Take Charge of Your Destiny"

828-658-9073
www.ItsAllGoodAstrology.com
benjamin@ItsAllGoodAstrology.com

"The most detailed, inspiring and reaffirming reading I've ever experienced." – Jonna Rae Bartges, Weaverville, NC

Popular posts from this blog

Massively Aspected Sagittarius Full Moon: June 1-15 2023 Astrology Forecast (#627)

Jupiter Enters Taurus and Squares Pluto: May 16-31 2023 (#626)