Bonus - "Awaken Heal and Thrive" podcast Episode 3 - My First Ayahuasca Story … Is Actually About San Pedro!

Special bonus for This Week in Astrology listeners: Episode #3 of Benjamin's new podcast, Awaken, Heal and Thrive! Subscribe to it wherever your get your podcasts!

I'll be sharing stories about my plant spirit experiences on this podcast, especially my life-transforming experiences with ayahuasca. But my entheogenic journey actually started 16 years ago with the San Pedro cactus. This is the tale of the ceremony that changed how I perceive reality!

LINKS

Free mini-course: Instant Divine Assistance: Your Free Guide to Fast and Easy Awakening and Healing

Benjamin’s Amazon #1 best-selling book: Instant Divine Assistance: Your Complete Guide to Fast and Easy Spiritual Awakening, Healing, and More

Awakening Plus online membership

Popular posts from this blog

Massively Aspected Sagittarius Full Moon: June 1-15 2023 Astrology Forecast (#627)

Jupiter Enters Taurus and Squares Pluto: May 16-31 2023 (#626)